Sophisticated and cost effective profile. These knives are designed to improve PE cutting quality.
AMN created these new high performance knife profiles in 1999 to sustain the constant evolution of polymer grades technology.
STRUCTURE: The SMX is a stainless steel monobloc knife; it offers a high resistance to breakage without being detrimental to flexibility and an excellent self sharpening ability.
- SMX 4:
- Sequential cut of the pellets, regardless of the product hole positioning on the die plate,
- Reductiones of agglomerates formation,
- Hydrodynamic shape allows higher tip speed, reduces cavitation damage, and ensures a better pellet cooling.
- SMX 5:
- Enhanced mechanical resistance for high pressure use,
- Sequential cut of the pellets, regardless of the product holes positioning on the die plate,
- Improvement of pellet ejection,
- Reduction of agglomerates formation
|Maximum knife tip speed||SMX4||SMX5|
|21 meters / second|||
|27 meters / second|||